Federal Poly Nasarawa POST UTME Form 2020: The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Polytechnic Post UTME (ND Full-Time) Form for 2020/2021 session is out. Cut-off mark is 120. Form cost N2,000. See available courses, how to apply and other details below
For Admission Assistance into the School contact: CLICK (+2347083405618)
This is to inform the public especially candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME that the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. This was disclosed to the public in an advertisement on Daily Trust Newspaper, Page 17, 13th July 2020.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form
- Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2020 UTME and scored the approved minimum cut-off points  are eligible for post-UTME Screening.
Note: All candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa in UTME are eligible to apply.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent (GCE O’level, Teachers’ Grade II, WASC, NECO, NTC, and NBC) with credit passes in five subjects including Mathematics, English, and three other relevant subjects to the programme at not more than two sitting.
Federal Poly Nasarawa ND Full-Time Courses
Duration for the Programmes is Two Years. Below are the available ND Full-Time Programmes for 2020/2021 Session:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME.
- Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng)
- Click on Portal and then click Full time Programmes
- Click on New Applicant
- In Application type, select National Diploma (ND)
- Full out the form presented and click continue (please make sure the details you submit is accurate. Falsification might attract disqualification)
- An email will be sent to you. Open and click on the link in the email and complete registration.
- Application form cost N2,000.
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication. The publication was made on 13th July 2020. Six weeks from then should be 17th August 2020.
Remember if you have any question bothering you, you can always use the comment box below to ask us and we will be very pleased to respond.