Federal Poly Nasarawa HND Form 2020: The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. The form cost N5,000. See available courses, admission requirements and other vital information below.
For Admission Assistance into the School contact: CLICK (+2347083405618)
Are you a Higher National Diploma (HND) aspirant? Do you want to study in Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa? Then we are pleased to inform you that the school management have started selling HND forms for 2020/2021 session?
Federal Poly Nasarawa HND Courses
Duration for the Programmes is Two Years. Below are the available HND Full-Time Programmes for 2020/2021 Session:
School of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options:
- Power and Machines
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with option in Manufacturing
- Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in:
- Farm Power
- Post Harvest
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
School of Applied Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics Electronics
School of Business studies
- Business Administration and
- Banking and Finance
School of Information and Technology
- Computer Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Sciences
Federal Poly Nasarawa HND Requirements.
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant fields from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) credits in GCE O’Level, SSCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language, and minimum of one year post qualification industrial
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa HND Admission.
- Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng)
- Click on Portal and then click Full time Programmes
- Click on New Applicant
- In Application type, select Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Full out the form presented and click continue (please make sure the details you submit is accurate. Falsification might attract disqualification)
- An email will be sent to you. Open and click on the link in the email and complete registration.
- Application form cost N5,000 (excluding bank charges).
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication. The publication was made on 13th July 2020. Six weeks from then should be 17th August 2020.
Remember if you have any question bothering you, you can always use the comment box below to ask us and we will be very pleased to respond.
The AllSchool team wish you the best of luck and pray you get admission this year.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.