Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on. All JAMB candidates who scored at least 160 in JAMB UTME are eligible to apply. The direct entry form is is on sale. Deadline to apply for both utme and DE candidates is now 30th July 2020. The forms cost N2,000. See how to apply and other vital details below.
For Admission Assistance into the School contact: CLICK (+2347083405618)
Are a JAMB candidate that scored at least 160 in JAMB? Do you know someone that scored at least 160 in JAMB? Then we are pleased to inform you that the EBSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out.
That’s right the registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June, 2020 and end on
Thursday, 9th 30th July July, 2020.
Candidates Eligible to Obtain EBSU Post UTME Form
- Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU.
- Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form
NB: Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to EBSU Post UTME Portal via https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below to ask us or send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08064087963.